Considered the gateway between Eastern and Western cultures, Greece is one of the most profound influences of ancient and modern history. From being the home of some of the greatest minds to hosting the Olympic games, Greece has produced the world’s most significant philosophies, traditions, ideals and art that have stood the test of time.
As one of the top destinations for travelers from all over the world, there is something for everyone in Greece. Enjoy the countless beaches, infamous cuisine, and historical monuments and ruins while getting an education from one of the most desired destinations in Europe.
ISA Winter Programs in Greece
Athens – Business & Liberal Arts
- University: The American College of Greece
- Dates: Late June 2019 to Late July 2019
- Application Deadline: 25 March 2019
- Cost: TBA (2018 fees- $5,950 USD)
- Learn more about this program on the ISA Website