ISA career-building Internships are available in most every field of study. All of our internships include the same high-quality placements and inclusions; we offer different program models in order to suit all applicants. Please note that all internships are unpaid.
- Four pre-set intakes each year (January, May, June, and September)
- Includes our multi-day on-site Bridging Cultures Orientation Program
- Option for academic credit through our school of record
Custom Date Internships
- Custom Date Internship placements are available for interns who may need an internship program of a different length or during a different time period.
ISA Custom Matches Students to an Internship that Fits Their Goals
The ISA internship team takes the time to learn about each student’s goals through a one-hour advising session. The information gathered during this advising session is passed along with the resume and cover letter to our overseas placement team who then matches each student with an internship placement in his/her chosen industry.
Professional Development Toolbox
ISA Internships are available to current students and recent graduates who meet the following general eligibility requirements:
- Must be proficient in English, as all application and enrollment processes are in English (internships will be conducted in either English or the language of the host country, depending on participant’s comfort). For some destinations, an IELTS or TESOL test may be required for the immigration visa. Contact us if English is not your first language in order to learn more about your eligibility requirements.
- Must have graduated high school by the start date of the internship program
- Must be at least 18 years old by the start date of the internship program
For Citizens of Australia or New Zealand
In addition to the eligibility requirements above, citizens of Australia and New Zealand must meet the following additional requirements.
If interning in Australia; New Zealand; Valencia, Spain; Santiago, Chile; Shanghai, China; and Hong Kong:
- No additional eligibility requirements
If interning in London, England:
- Must be enrolled as a full-time degree-level student or graduate intending to begin your internship no more than 12 months beyond the end of study
If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen, visit our eligibility requirements page on the ISA Internship website.